The most overrated capper on therx.com

Search

UF. Champion U.
Tokens
MistaFlava

I've kept my mouth shut long enough with this guy. I cant watch people get murdered by this guys chasing and nonsense picks.

None of you have any nuts. You sit around and rag on a guy like Ace-Ace because he is illiterate and cant defend himself, but a guy like Flava who knows how to write a sentence...... nobody rips him. Their scared, despite that he is wrong, that he may win an argument because he can put together a coherent sentence. Well, Flava can do just that. He writes nice sentences. They are pretty to look at, and because they are pretty to look at, they APPEAR to offer the ILLUSION that they MAKE sense. Which 99% of his thoughts and writeups ...dont do. They dont make sense.

Like exhibit A when he said Vince Young is very similiar to Byron Leftwich in his latest write-up. On what planet? The only reason they are similiar is that they are black. Other than that Leftwich is about as immobile as you can get as a QB has a rocket arm, and has shown incredible amounts of toughness. Vince Young has shown to be clutch, a gamer, has an awkward release, and is agile in the pocket.

He also thinks the Pac-10 is the best football CONFERENCE this year. No explanation for that though despite writing up every play. He never seems to have time to defend these kinds of things.

I actually defended this guy a few months ago when people were ripping him a bit, and I am ashamed in myself now. Some find me to be a credible source on this site, and I might have lead them to the slaughterhouse listening to this guy, and I want to go on the record that he's brutal.

He's a nice guy. He's classy. Bla bla. Nothing against him personally.

But is this guy winning in any sport? What 2 units in the NBA and hitting 50%. 3 units in college hoops at 50%? Down in NCAA football, and down HUGE in NFL. Yet thousands upon thousands of page views. Sheep upon sheep entering this guys thread, clearly inexperienced, like hes the 2nd coming of Buddha, slobbing his knob while he releases 900 unit plays because he lost a 400 unit one the day before......Why?

***********Power Picks***********

What the fuck is a power pick? Can anyone explain it to me? On ESPN, they have power rankings, meaning multiple members of their staff come up with them and they hyped up their rankings, like this guy hypes up his plays. So, are there multiple people, with the power of Flava, making these power picks?

Has this guy EVER won a game of the year? What is he 1-8 on HUGE plays?

And dont worry, when he loses them, he comes right back with a chase play, and takes you all down with him.

When a sheep sees a game of the year or 100 units, that sheep unloads. I have a feeling a lot of people are losing MAJOR dollars following MistaFlava's BULLSHIT.

The most important part of capping is units (money management) and more specifically, KNOWING when to commit your money. If you dont know when to commit your money, well folks..... thats like going all in with 72 offsuit. And thats exactly what Flava did again today.....he went on tilt from yet another big loss on the Toronto Maple Leafs in hockey last night, another game of the year down the shitter......and surprise suprise, had another game of the year, this time bigger than any of the other ones he has posted 150 units...(i think we will eventually see 500 unit plays with this guy ...no joke)....and then went all on with 72 offsuit....aka the Houston Texans.

This guy breaks every fundamental rule of gambling, like CHASING, and committing a large percentage of your money on BAD TEAMS.

MistaFlaw

- CHASES with game of the years coincidentally after losing big the day before
- Money management may be the worst i have ever seen and that is saying something with this site.
- LIES. Like he has no idea that people may actually follow his unit plays, and when he writes "Game of the Year 100 units" he plays dumb and says he doesnt think people should take his units literally after it loses.
- Brutal write-ups. Yes I said it. Once again, having some class and writing clearly doesnt mean you are correct. I can take every writeup this guy has ever written and show you something where you will just scratch your head, outside of the factual stats that he posts. Like Louisville's offensive line being outstanding before the Rutgers game, when they were ranking pretty low in sacks per game and then got shredded by Rutgers pass rush. Leftwich = Vince Young?
- Committing a large portion of your money on BAD teams. 150 units on Texans.
- Over-inflated units, used for HYPE. 150 units? LOL. ****POWER PICKS****...what the fuck is a power pick? MistaChasa cant even tell you what it is. ....Oh yeah..hype.

Maybe I helped one guy.

You want to win in gambling? Follow a guy like Fishead. Doesnt force plays, knows what hes doing. CarolinaKid is another solid capper that doesnt get enough credit. GoGoBird. He talks like a gogobird, but people cant see past that to see that the guy is 15-2 on Triple Bankos. Their loss. Have fun with the powerpicks.

Maybe he'll have a 300 unit play next time to try to get in the positive.

That settles it...It's WED/DAY
Tokens
Honestly my VOTE is Coldweather.

I wont disagree with you on Mr. I remember seeing his ACC game of the year and it got blasted. I dont know how some of these people get so popular? The one I really dont get is Coldweather. This is the best 50 percent capper I have ever come across. If there was a capper stat: views divided by wins, Coldweather would have the highest ratio ever. You cannot make money following him. Its virutally impossible. Look at where he is tracked in Tulsas best bet, usually in the red and if he is in the black it is only for very little.

The best though is what has happened the past two weeks. He makes two separate threads. One with a bunch of dogs (his picks) and the other with the pick of the infinity and millenium. So last week his pick of the millenium and infinity LOSES and he goes 4-1 on the day. So the millenium thread is obviously let go to fade away and he bumps his other thread saying he went 4-1. However the pick of the millenium and infinity doesnt get counted more.
This week he wins the pick of the millenium and that thread gets bumped while his 1 o clock plays go 1-2 however that thread goes to fade away. So the millenium page is kept up and bumped and it appears he is winning like mad however he is no better than 50 percent. It is a complete joke!

The sad part is some newbie will come on here think he is this great capper and lose. I guess everyone will learn through the long haul.

Tokens
Coldweather NFL tracked

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 462pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=616 border=0 x:str><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.95pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=25><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 18.95pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #d4d0c8" height=25>Coldweather</TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #d4d0c8" x:num="-420">($420)</TD><TD class=xl32 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #d4d0c8" x:num="0.484375">48%</TD><TD class=xl33 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #d4d0c8">31</TD><TD class=xl34 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #d4d0c8" x:num>33</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BEST 50% Capepr there is............

Tokens
How about NCAA Foosball???

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 318pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=424 border=0 x:str><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.95pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=25><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 18.95pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #d4d0c8" height=25>Coldweather</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #d4d0c8" x:num="-880">($880)</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #d4d0c8" x:num="00.44">44%</TD><TD class=xl30 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #d4d0c8">22</TD><TD class=xl31 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #d4d0c8" x:num>28</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

LAST PLACE out of EVERYONE!

Maybe best 50% is giving too much credit?

Tokens
NBA this far???

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 437pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=583 border=0 x:str><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 18.6pt; mso-height-source: userset" height=24><TD class=xl33 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #d4d0c8; HEIGHT: 18.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #d4d0c8" height=24>Coldweather</TD><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #d4d0c8" x:num="-400">($400)</TD><TD class=xl27 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #d4d0c8" x:num="0.41176470588235292">41%</TD><TD class=xl28 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #d4d0c8">7</TD><TD class=xl29 style="BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #d4d0c8" x:num>10</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Does Tulsa have a ping-pong best bets thread???

I'm all about low expectations
Tokens
I rarely even read Mista's posts ever since the first post I noticed of his. Everything about it screamed wannabe tout to me, especially with the ridiculous units bet on some games. There are a lot of great cappers on this site who don't use such tactics, those are the guys I take a look at each week.

Coldweather, on the other hand, I enjoy that guy. He just goes along, makes retarded writeups which I usually get a laugh at, and picks about 80 percent dogs. At least you aren't goin broke if you follow him, CW is cool in my book.

UF. Champion U.
Tokens
CW is definitely cool.

This isnt really about liking or disliking a guy.

BUT

I like coldweather as you do, and yeah he gets a little too much credit, but as much as bumping the winning threads and letting the losing ones die tricks people because they only see his winners all of the time....so does his humorous posts about underdogs

If he wins, its like "oh man guys coldweather is awesome he took all of these underdogs and won oh myyyyyy"
if he loses its "oh man guys coldweather is hilarious..its okay that he lost, his plays werent supposed to win anyway they were underdogs"

Its sort of a do no wrong situation.

There is a reason he doesnt keep a record, maybe he's lazy, maybe he's just here for giggles, maybe his record is 49%.

I love the guy, have nothing against him, but I see Pimples point.

MistaChasa on the other hand is a joke.

He's a nice guy, 1st class, all of that. Not knocking that. But he's a fraud.

Undercover Spelling and Grammar Police
Tokens
This is a good thread and one that everyone should see. Shouldn't be in the rubber room.

I've come to put my house in order
Tokens
One capper that is seemingly well respected...but who I think doesn't know much is Kojak.

head turd in the outhouse
Tokens
pimple, how'd you finish in pops69 weekly pic contest? i think coldweather was the winner of that but you conviently left that out, hmmmm.......

Tokens
teazeman said:
pimple, how'd you finish in pops69 weekly pic contest? i think coldweather was the winner of that but you conviently left that out, hmmmm.......

all I know is you cannot win following him over the long run....and when he is tracked he is no better than 50%. I gave you 3 recent events of him being tracked in 3 sports.......BTW when I am tracked I am always positive money

Go ahead and follow the best 50% capper

to each his own

If you are making money than great but if you follow all of his plays you arent making money.

Tokens
I've identified Flava as one of those posters who is in training to become a tout. A few weeks ago he had a 4-1 weekend "collecting" 80+ units, and I knew something was wrong with the guy when he said he doesn't know how to regroup from that one loss (A Sunday night hame) and focus on the next day. I thought to myself, "Why the hell is this guy thinking like this when he had a great weekend?" And I've concluded that he doesn't even gamble on these picks and just throws out those 50 units like it's chump change. His writeups and big unit bets resemble a tout's apprentice, and many people are getting suckered into it. What does he care though since he's not even betting the games.

head turd in the outhouse
Tokens
pimple:

rarely do i follow anyone, i do however make my selections and see where some of the cappers i like fall amongst the games i'm on. i think all the posters here can get on a run, don't worry it won't last long as it never does! i like cold because of his anti-public or contrarion point of view on most games, i generally look at them the same way so he tends to match lot's of my same selections.

Tokens
look there is no question everyone here (for the most part) is here to help. If you post your plays, no matter if they are winning or losing, you are contributing.

If you want the most overrated capper, there is no better IMO than him. I dont know him. I have nothing against him. Its nothing personal. However if I had to pick one capper on here that is overrated it is him. Sure once in awhile it will be a dog year in a sport and he will do well. If it was as simple as just picking 5-6 dogs and hoping to go 3-2 and show a little profit everyone would be doing it. You need to have a good balance of dogs and favs or be very selective (meaning 1-2 games max). Obviously when you make 3-4 different threads, it is very easy to bump the one that wins and let the losers fade. He is classic for doing this. Therefore it seems he is always winning. However if you look at the tracked record in Tulsas thread (please notice this isnt 1 game. you can post many more which he does), he is losing.

Now does he have fun write ups about farting and pootang? yes. Is it entertaining? sure, i guess. If you want to follow a winner, I can think of plenty better to follow and tail.

Try Fishhead, Carolinakid, MFG, among many others.

NBA and Miami Heat Guru
Tokens
Box and Pimple,

I agree....these guys are clowns. I mean CW jokes around, is a pretty funny guy. But I dont think anyone really follows his picks, do they? Hope not. As for MistaFlava, I have thought for a while that this guy is trash. His units are a joke and he wreaks of a wannabe tout.

:realtongu

morally bankrupt
Tokens
carolinakid - Gets all his plays from sharps, they are not his yet loves getting credit for them and saying your welcome. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the heads up but these are not his picks. Even states "I'll be following this play". Note his 2nd half plays which are his, he must be 0-8 so far this season alone in NBA.

ball dont lie
Tokens
$ CHA CHING $, -Slim-, 2crazie4u, 2swing, 3peet, 4dogs, 5teamparlay, 8moon8, A.C. Slater, aceduecetrey, achandicap, aciddrinker, across777, AddictedtoFootball, addictionfootball, AFLGuru, Alamorich, alldogs, Allworldfan3, al_corona, Andy Spainpick's, AngleBroom, anpyanks, Anti-liberal, Aristotle, Arizona Bound, AROBTTHC, artielangeFIRE!, ashland, asklaw, asufan550, athakkar, austintx05, azzHIazzIAM, babybulls33, bakinbaconwithMacon, Bama101, BankerC, barman, BBBILLY, bdil54, beefdiesel, Bennyshoe, Bet-It-All, BetNowThankLater, betowin, BIG nick, bigbrutus, Bigdog, bigplay, bill the cop, billsfan, billyp1106, blkjk, Bobbflo, BOBBYW, BogotaBoy, Bonkers, bookbeater, bookieblaster, BookieNemesis, bookieskatrina, BOOTZY, Born2Run, Boxslayer, bpoint, brewers7, brianm111, Brock Landers, Bronxcheer, bruce78, BRyans, bulldog77, bullets, burn_in_hell_Atta, buster, buzzerbeater9, cacheman, camy, canes2001, Cano22, CapNCash, catsfan, CFH101, Chairman, chasereagle, cheapseats, chick's fridge, chuck franklin, clarkd32, Clip Joint, ClubmanCoop, Coaster, colbyson, College Fan, CoolhandLuke, corporeal, Coulter, cowboy6161, crazyfied, cruisin, cubsfn4ever, Cubsmac, cut across shorty, cy1981, CycloneFan, DaKaty, David Matthews, DChosta, dcspride, DE NIRO, deadm0ney, dedge, Deez Nuts, desertdog, desrat, Dev420, Dialer, dick7470, dickiesmiles, Dilly, dillydog, dkman82, dmmd98, dnuggets2, Don Dollars, Don Melchor, Donkey Puncharello, doubleparring, Doug, doug stewart, DR. DEATHS, Dr. Know it all, dr.chau, DrChen, drunkonlife, Dsethi, Dssemulator, Dubpoet, Duce15, duckhunter, Dung Beetle, dusky, Dutchy, dvs2k, Eastex, EasyMoney9, egw18, elrey21, erjaq, ESQAJM, euroweenie, ewitty, Exchange, Fade Me, Fat Tony, fhmesq44, firemanx, FLyguY, focus, fooshlash, footballer, foreignlegion, forest29, fosho, Francesco, freebie, freerain, fro11, fucnluc, full-housley, FutureService, G. MONEY, GameBreaker, GAMECOCK1, Gas Man, gators52, gbogo, geeze, gijoe, GirlieGirl, gk51, gobucks, GoCoogs, GoFlamesGo!, GoGoBird, goodcall, gotbeaver, Grand Master B, GreenDoberman, gtc08, guitarjosh, Gutter Man, gwhitler, habsfanhl, Hal01, Hans Gruber, hardhat, HawaiiBet, hawgindaus, heatohio, hello3, helpless_11, henryg, HighFlyinKilla, HinesWard86, Hitman26, hollywood_69, HolyToledo, HookEmHorns, Hoosier Daddy, husker, HuskerFan1, huyvo82, iceman33, Igetp2s, ihawk06, illone, IndyNutFlush, InTheZone, IsaacFA, ishmikeyaheardz, Italianole, J Money, J-MACKDADDY, J-Man, JaBrady, Jack Straw, jaffers, jaimervan, james1961, James23, jasin4000, jay6s, jeffksu, jetzsuck, Jewelz22, jimray, jman19, Joe Contrarian, joeyfitzclick, JohnnyGer, JohnnyMac, Journeyman, Jpasco, JRock7997, Jumpman23, kbhirsch, Kentaro, kidslick, kingbill, Kingdom Come, kinleyh69, KsYaS, ktvvegas, kulbrezn, Labeeb, lander, Legend-I-Aint, levistep, LEYKIS101, ljc_267, LogansRun, Loren78, loupicks, lt8989, LurkingBettor, m3350z, Macau, madclown99, manchild, MarinersFan, Marius, Markie Mark, Mason, Matt, Matt Rain, maw428, mazeltrick, MDogg, mike0187, Mikeynike228, MikRetSam, minet123, MinnesotaEconMajor, MistaFlava, mj 23, mlfp, moneymike, MonkeyMentos, MookieOO, mouse, mpn, Mr J, MR PROFESSOR, Mr Vegas, Mr. Leisure, Mr. Smith, mrhognuts, MR_MJ, mvbski, natural1, Nicolae Ceausescu, NightHawk, nihilist34, Nimirra, NJCapper, Nole23, Novato, Number_9, odogg25, omahamoneymaker, Omni, Oren1, pakman1957, paradiselost, piazza31, picasso, pickempete, pin chaser, Piranha, pitching101, pj.sports, Poker King Jim, pool, pops69, Ppa316, press coverage, primetime21, ProCapper, prodigy, PublicsMoney, Puckhandler, pudpro, pwn3dyo, PyRo CaPPer, quantumleap, QUEEN OF HEARTS, QuickPass, qwzej, R8RNATION, racuss6, Radar O'Reiley, ragarm2, raiderhater, rainbows1263, Ramonskee, randyrohm, Raudi, RDENBOER, RED EYE, redbullish, Refereekid15, renz, Rev_Al_Bundy, rgorr, rhinooooo, RickA, ripper, RobFunk, rok1, rolltide, rowdyreptile, royalfan, royboy_3831, rrocket, rugby, rule9, runandhide21, Rupricht, sammy the sage, sanja777, Scooter1, Scotter, sds23, seanm0520, secksiaccord, sen, Seymour, shale, shdw01, sherwood, shinboob, skidmark22, skinny larry, SkinsRaj28, skoda, SKSports, skunkbudz, Slade, Smartass, smartmoneyfollower, smokeman42, SMSullivan, Snets, sokoolsports, SoonerBS, Soprano, sparticus, sportsfan101, sportZILLA, Spread Destroyerr, spreadbeater, stanDAman, steak tartar, steves389, stewie21, stomie, stosh, StuFiner, stump, subject1, SUorange88, supertaco, sweetlou007, switaki, syddiggers, t2050, tdibs, teazeman, tendog, tenman, Tesco Vee, THE DEACON, The Falls, The Mole, The Nuts, The Pig, The Tribe, thecruncher, thejdog, theMadMan, themanej2001, therustygator, TheWitch, Thomas, Thrasher T., TIGERTOY, Timetopay, tkdabomb1x, TKE683, Tkeller, Tom Brady#1, tommyboy98, Tomorrow's Newspaper, tony1, toohot4u, tosser, TQFL888, Trajedy, trant01, TTinCO, turnip, twjd, UnderArmour, UPS, uscmd, UT-Longhorn, valdosta, vanzack, vegasplyr, VIEJO DINOSAUR, vinhle37, Vinnie, Viper, Wanker, WC Bias, WharfRat, whiteladder81, wildemu, wilheim, willendorf, Willnyc555, Winners Edge, wolfie_cr, wolverine 31, Woody0, Wormy Pix, wui130, X-Caliber, xroyalx, XxxMT23xxX, Zapster, zelmo, Zen, ZET, Ziti, Zorba, |nsight

give or take a few

UF. Champion U.
Tokens
fucnluc said:
carolinakid - Gets all his plays from sharps, they are not his yet loves getting credit for them and saying your welcome. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the heads up but these are not his picks. Even states "I'll be following this play". Note his 2nd half plays which are his, he must be 0-8 so far this season alone in NBA.

I dont care if Carolinakid gets his picks from the toothfairy...

His posting record in every sport is solid....he has good money management..doesnt hype his plays, etc.

morally bankrupt
Tokens
Did you really need to write an essay about Mistaflava? You really seem like a whiney fagot.

Tokens
Do you guys think I'm overrated/underrated??
I do NBA Hoops and my record is YTD 135-107 +79.55 units

I play 1,2,3,4,5 units
I have played 1-- 10 unit play which cashed and 4 --7 unit plays which cashed...

Just wanting to hear your thoughts since no one cares to give me props on my thread.I do alot of 1st halfs and 2nd halfs that's why I have so many plays.

I don't even wanna say who I think the worst capper in here is...Even worse than Flava...I think you all know him by Mr "LOCK" or "GOY DECADE MILLENIUM CENTURY" LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kynamvmex
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com